Please clarify that on victim #2 that they purchased their pig from Tracy Bernardo.They did not purchase from me Joyce Wells at www.teacuppiggies.com.

I have always had this domain name since 2008 and he never has had it. I have never charged that much for my pigs and I have a very good internet and personal relationship with my customers.

I think his site used to be teacuppiggiesforsale because at the time my site was on page one on Google and he copied part of my domain name to get high on google ratings.I have also read horrible complaints and do not want them associated to me or my website.

This person wrote the review because of "wrong information" at Teacuppiggies and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teacuppiggies to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teacuppiggies teacup pig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teacuppiggies?

Comments