Teacuppiggies - Wrong website listed.
Please clarify that on victim #2 that they purchased their pig from Tracy Bernardo.They did not purchase from me Joyce Wells at www.teacuppiggies.com.
I have always had this domain name since 2008 and he never has had it. I have never charged that much for my pigs and I have a very good internet and personal relationship with my customers.
I think his site used to be teacuppiggiesforsale because at the time my site was on page one on Google and he copied part of my domain name to get high on google ratings.I have also read horrible complaints and do not want them associated to me or my website.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- wrong information
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Teacup Pig
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses. I called over 20..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."