Please clarify that on victim #2 that they purchased their pig from Tracy Bernardo.They did not purchase from me Joyce Wells at www.teacuppiggies.com.

I have always had this domain name since 2008 and he never has had it. I have never charged that much for my pigs and I have a very good internet and personal relationship with my customers.

I think his site used to be teacuppiggiesforsale because at the time my site was on page one on Google and he copied part of my domain name to get high on google ratings.I have also read horrible complaints and do not want them associated to me or my website.

Reason of review: wrong information.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Teacuppiggies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Petco Scam Petco "On Sunday July 1, 217 Petco provided false advertisement on their website. Clawsome Cat tree was normally $149.99, Petco listed price was $2.99 Pure Bliss cat tree was normally 149.99,..." Read more Don Sullivan - DVD's dont work, Sent back.  Replacements DVD's also don't work Don Sullivan "2/11/17 I purchased two collars and one set of training lines and 'The Perfect Dog Training Kit'. Cost with tax was $114.17 which I charged to my Chase credit card...." Read more Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies - Bellapup Calvin And Autumn Cheung Sales Of Sick Puppies Review Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies "Do not send these people money. Unless you go there in person and pick up a dog from Autumn Elizabeth Cheung (her fake first name) and her husband Calvin Cheung..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more